Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an Tradebase account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. When You Sign Up or Register for an Tradebase Account or Services If you sign up for an Tradebase account or Services, we will collect basic information about you including your name, email address and telephone number. You may provide this information to us directly, or by signing in to your account/service with a third party, including without limitation, Facebook or Google (see “Information We Collect from Other Sources” below). We will use the information that we collect about you to:
● Create and maintain your account;
● Allow you to log in to Tradebase;
● Contact you about your account and/or the services that Tradebase offers.
When You Provide Information to Build Your Profile
● verify your identity and carry out checks that we are required to conduct by applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, “know your customer”, anti-money laundering, fraud, sanctions and politically exposed person checks;
● contact you on matters related to your account, including, to request any additional information or documentation;
● provide you with notices related to your account, general updates, market updates and other marketing materials, including, the Services offered by members of Tradebase.
● tailor the products and services offered through the Site to you, including without limitation, to perform any suitability or appropriateness assessments for using our services and/or products, such as our high-leveraged trading services; assess your credit risk;
● assess your risk score according to parameters determined by Tradebase; assess whether you qualify as a professional client, wholesale client or other specific category of clients; maintain administrative records relating to our business; and
● set up security measures to secure your account, including without limitation, to carry out two-factor authentication.
You can update your Profile at any time by visiting the “Account” page in the Settings menu. We recommend that you update your Profile regularly, to ensure that the Tradebase functions offered to you are appropriate for your current circumstances. You further agree to update such information upon Tradebase’s request, if Tradebase considers the information provided as untrue, incorrect, incomplete and/or inconsistent with other information provided by you at any time. You acknowledge that we may rely upon such information and that you are responsible for any damages or losses which may result from any inaccuracies, including without limitation, the inappropriateness of our Services to your profile. You do not have to provide the information to complete your Profile, however if you choose not to, we may be unable to offer Tradebase’s full functionalities to you.
When you Contact Us
If you contact us by telephone, email, post or use another function offered by Tradebase, such as the ‘contact us’ form, we will collect any information about the communication and any additional information that you choose to give us. We will use this information to review, investigate and respond to any comment or question that you may raise. Please note that we record and retain all telephone calls and other communication with us and may use it in our dealings with you including any dispute resolution or legal proceedings. When an Tradebase User Invites You to Use Tradebase Users of Tradebase can invite their contacts to sign up for an account with us. We only collect the email addresses of individuals that users choose to invite to join Tradebase, Tradebase only uses the email addresses for sending an invitation to the individual at the request of the existing Tradebase user.
Information About Your Use of the Tradebase Services
We collect information about your use of the Services, such as financial information and geolocation.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
● Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, any other network identifiers, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
● Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
● Activities on the Site: We collect records of activities on the Site, including, any content you post, your account details, the time, value and currency of any deposit, withdrawal, or transaction made and the payment method.
● Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the precise location of your device.
● Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services, such as to administer and verify your account, to provide the services you request and customize your experience with us. We also use the information we collect to:
● carry out our obligations owed to you;
● comply with our regulatory and other legal obligations;
● monitor any content, you post;
● administer transactions including deposits, chargebacks and payments;
● monitor trading activity on Tradebase, including by detecting inconsistencies in payments and trades and looking out for potentially illegal activities; and
● determine whether a payment method is being abused;
● compile statistical analysis of the pages of our platform and websites;
● monitor and analyse our business;
● investigate and to manage enquiries, disputes and legal proceedings and to comply with court orders, mandatory dispute resolution determinations and mandatory government authority or law enforcement orders or directions;
● provide information about you and your trading with Us to credit reference agencies;
● participate in crime prevention, legal and regulatory compliance and to assist regulatory, cybercrime, data and information protection agencies and police with their enquiries and enforcement, even if not compelled to do so;
● develop and to market other products and services; and
● novate, transfer to assign any of the rights or liabilities of Tradebase Limited.
Sharing of Information
We will not share the personal information we hold about you except in the following circumstances:
● between and among Tradebase and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
● with professional advisors, vendors, consultants, and other service providers, such as payment service providers, IT hosting companies, banks, other financial institutions and credit reference agencies who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
● in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of Tradebase by another company;
● in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
● if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Tradebase or others.
Security and Integrity of Information
Tradebase is not available for users under the age of 18 (or the age of legal consent for the jurisdiction the user is located in) (a “Minor”). We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about Minors. If you are a Minor, you should not download or use any of our services nor provide any personal information to us. If we become aware that a Minor has shared any information with us, we will delete such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at www.tradebase24.com/contact-us
The Policy will be reviewed from time to time to take account of changes to our operations or practices and, further, to make sure it remains appropriate to any changes in law, technology and the business environment. Any personal information held will be governed by our most current Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding the Policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, and mailing or email address. We may require that you provide additional information to verify your identity before allowing you to exercise certain rights outlined above.
Last Updated: November 21, 2018.
© 2019 Tradebase24